Arab Air Carriers Association: VJ Poonoosamy to moderate CEOs’ Panel
The Arab Air Carriers Association (AACO) is currently meeting n Kuwait for the AACO 52nd Annual General Meeting. Today and tomorrow under the Esteemed Patronage of His Highness the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait, Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, and by kind invitation of Mr. Yousef A. ALJassem Al-Saqer/ Chairman of Kuwait Airways and Chairman of the 52nd AGM leaders will be discussing important issues in regards to Arab Airline companies.
The AGM is the major event on AACO calendar which brings together the CEOs of 33 member airlines in addition to a large number of stakeholders, AACO partner airlines and industry partners, as well as international and local press which are gathered together for two days of networking, brainstorming on industry issues and high-level discussions.
To stand out globally as THE association that serves with dedication the Arab airlines and to be instrumental in dealing with the evolving aviation industry.
AACO mission is to serve the Arab airlines, represent their common interests, and facilitate, in a manner consistent with all applicable competition and other laws, their cooperation so as to improve their operational efficiencies and better serve the travelling public.
- To support the Arab airlines’ quest for highest safety and security standards.
- To support the Arab airlines’ quest for developing their environmental policies for processes in harmony with the environment.
- To actively contribute in the development of human resources.
- To interact with the regulatory bodies to support and protect the interests of the Arab airlines.
- To launch joint projects between member airlines with the objective of achieving efficiencies that will lower their costs in a manner consistent with all applicable competition and other laws and that enhance members’ best practices.
- To provide forums for members and for industry partners to enhance the knowledge base.
- To reflect the positive image of The Arab Airlines Globally.
To initiate and implement Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-bound synergistic targets (SMART) that serve its objectives.
A highlight of the ongoing event will be a discussion panel known as CEOs’ Panel to take place during the third working session on Tuesday 5 November 2019 between 15:00 till16:00 and gathers the Chief Executive Officers and decision-makers in a one hour debate on the strategic issues in the aviation industry. The CEOs’ Panel will be moderated by Mr. Vijay Poonoosamy/ Director, International and Public Affairs/ QI Group.
Mr. Vijay Poonoosamy
Director, International and Public Affairs/
Eng. Kamil Al-Awadhi
Chief Executive Officer
Captain Ahmed Adel
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
EgyptAir Holding Company
Mr. Abdulmohsen Jonaid
Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Henrik Hololei
Director-General for Mobility and Transport
Article Source: https://www.eturbonews.com/